I'm very happy to say that one of my posts, Fiery Red, was selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers for Links à la Mode! I feel honoured and happy to be selected amongst 19 other incredible blogs.
This week's posts are about quality over quantity when it comes to your wardrobe and being smart about your clothes as well as taking inspiration from your surroundings whether it be a pop star, a game character or a Geisha. Check out this week's Links à la Mode below.
Links à la Mode, July 28
- The Antisocialista: Basically, Be Basic
- Boheme Royale: And You See Your Gypsy
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin | Flower Lipstick Review
- Curls & Cakes: Fiery Red
- Dressing With Class: Outfit for Adventure
- Elements of Ellis: Printed Dress
- Everyday Starlet: The French Beauty Solution Review
- Goldwill Digger: Prim & Romper
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What I Wore for an Evening with a Geisha
- I’m a Norbyah: The House of Folklore
- Layers of Chic: How to Dress Like Taylor Swift
- Lucy Van Dean: Sometimes You Get Lucky
- Middle of Somewhere: The Best Distressed Boyfriend Shorts & Weekly Linkup
- Ms. FABulous: NYFWM | Black Lives Matter | Making Street Style Count
- MsYoLee: Definition of SOAK for Fashions Sake
- Outfit Zest: Quitting Fashion
- Suzanne Carillo: Top Ten Comfortable Stylish Shoes for Mature Feet
- Tales of Two: Weekend Getaway to Nelson Bay
- The Wanderbliss: Aztec Adventure
- This Season’s Gold: The Event | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
Hope you are all having an amazing day.