2015-10-24

Smart Wizard


Here she is, the Ravenclaw in her natural habitat.

Lately I've been having Harry Potter on my mind. A lot.
I think it's to do with Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling being in the news a lot recently. If you haven't heard (which I'm sure you have) the next instalment of the Harry Potter series is coming, as a play instead of a book. It's called Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and you can read all about it here. Yesterday they announced that the tickets will soon be going on sale, and I am so excited about this that I had trouble falling asleep last night. I have been waiting for another piece of the world I love so very much for years, and to finally get it in the form of theatre is incredible!

Since I've gone so far into the world of Harry Potter lately I thought I'd tell you about these amazing scented candles I've found on etsy. They're from a shop called Frostbeard Studio which make all their own unique candles by hand. They've got what they call the Book Lovers' Soy Candles, with scents like Old Books, Oxford Library, and Gatsby's Mansion. They've also got a range of Harry Potter inspired candles, including my favourites: Smart Wizards, in Ravenclaw's distinct blue colour, and Wizardy Buttery Drink, that smells just as Butterbeer tastes.


I hope you all have a splendid Saturday!
Much love

8 comments:

  1. I was looking at the theatre site just yesterday! It's so exciting! I love the idea of these candles too, I think they would make very thoughtful gifts.
    Emma Xx
    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it soooo exciting!!
      I think they would make great gifts too. I might even give some as a gift.
      Much love

      Delete
  2. So do you think you're going to see the play Mona? :) I'm so sad because I won't have the chance to go between June and September I think... they should have kept the show going for longer - I still have the faint hope that they will add dates at the end of September if the show's successful!
    Your photos are lovely, thanks for making me discovering that Etsy shop, the Butterbeer candle must smell amazing!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go see it. I've planned it since I heard about there being a play. Oh, I'm so sorry. But it sounds to me like they might extend the play until a little longer.
      Thank you so much beautiful! It's a great little etsy shop and the butterbeer candle does smell absolutely amazing, and the scent lingers for the longest time, I love it!
      Much love

      Delete
  3. I actually love when a favorite series just never ends. :) Hahaha
    Candles that smell like old books??? Sounds like my type of candle!

    Vegetarian CourtesyCheesePapas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Who doesn't! I want HP to go on forever and ever :D
      And they have a bookstore one and all sorts of fun scents! Definitely check them out!
      Much love

      Delete
  4. There's a candle that smells like old books!? Oh my goodness, how did I not know this! It sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! It's sooo awesome! My sister is constantly sniffing her books, so I might just get her that! haha. I love their fun and unique scents!
      Much love

      Delete