2015-08-04

Dark Summer Nights


August is here. The Summer is coming to an end. The nights are darker, as the sun now sets in the late evening hours. This is the last warm month of the year, gradually the bare legs will be covered in thick tights, and the fluttery dresses will be substituted by layers of knitted clothes.





It is important to really take advantage of the last month of Summer. Enjoy the warm breezes and wear the wispy dresses, as I've done. This lovely and delicate dress from Mod Dolly stole my heart from the get-go with its dainty Peter Pan-collar and sheer sleeves. It is the perfect dress for the cooler late Summer evenings.

What do you like to do when Summer is nearing its end?




Dress: Mod Dolly
Flower crown: H&M







6 comments:

  1. So darling my dear, love this dress. It's gorgeous and roomy too...good for eating cake in ;) haha!! Beautiful you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful <3
      It is indeed perfect for cake eating - I adore it!
      Lots of love

      Delete
  2. You look like a fairy princess with this dress and flower headband! So pretty! Summer ending makes me feel excited yet sad. I love fall and the cooler temperatures and layering and hot cocoa and the changing leaves...but summer is so fleeting. I don't ever fee like I have enough time to enjoy it! So, this month I will be making sure to go to the beach as much as possible and just be outside soaking up the warm weather. :)

    -Lindsey
    have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Lindsey, thank you <3 What a sweet compliment.
      I love autumn too, and often long for autumn during the summer, but I agree with you summer is over in a second. Sounds like a good plan - Hope you enjoy yourself this last month of summer.
      Lots of love

      Delete
  3. Suits you so well.... The sheer sleeves are amazing. Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful!
      I love them too :D

      Delete